Introduction to a Special Issue on Regulatory Applications of Portable Tools and Methods to Monitor Toxic Substances in Consumer Products
Keywords:XRF, CDx, MS, IMS, Raman
FDA Mission and Vision Statements Analysis, Retrieved February 2022 from https://mission-statement.com/fda/amp.
Hirschfeld, T. (1980). The Hy-phen-ated Methods. Anal. Chem., 52(2), 297A-312A.
- 2022-05-26 (2)
- 2022-05-22 (1)
Copyright (c) 2022 Pete Palmer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
By submitting content to the Journal of Regulatory Science (JRS), authors agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the JRS the right of first publication. Authors retain patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights (including research data) and grant third parties the right to use, reproduce, and share the article according to the Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International — CC BY-NC 4.0 license agreement. The JRS is an open access journal and, as a result, articles are free to use with proper acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process.
- If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
- The publication of the submission has been approved by all co-authors and responsible authorities at the institute or organization where the work has been carried out.
- Copyright has not been breached in seeking publication of the submission.